Cobra Electronics Spx 5300 Ultra-high Performance Radar/laser Detector
- Low-microwave-loss circuitry utilizing gold-plated circuit boards
- Use of flip-chip Mixer/Multiplier diodes in packages that were once unattainable
- Powerful CPU that enables sweeping of the entire police radar band spectrum in less than 240 milliseconds
- Ultra-low-noise, signal amplifiers that once were affordable only to military systems
- First Local Oscillator Transistor (Super-low-noise, high-mobility J-FET) that has been chosen to optimize signal gain, output power, and low noise characteristics over its frequency range
The new SPX Series will possibly be the culmination of Cobra's more than 30 years of encounter in building quality, high-performance, radar/laser detectors. The result can be a radar/laser detector that performs near the theoretical limits for a low-noise receiver. The SPX Series utilizes best components/technology available these days to supply best detection range in its class, against all current radar/laser speed enforcement guns used today, including Instant-on, X-band, K-band, Super wide Ka-band, and Laser. The SPX Series combines following cutting-edge technologies to obtain its supercharged performance -nearly doubling the detection range of its predecessors.
2019 Copyright ©~Radar Detectors