Escort Passport I Q 5-INCH Widescreen Portable Gps Navigator With Radar/laser Detector
- Navigation system features NAVTEQ mapping, turn-by-turn voice-guided directions, branded points of interest, speed limit data, and lane assist
- Defender Database stores thousands of red-light and fixed-position speed cameras, along with other speed traps, throughout North America
- Threat-signal ranking intelligently sorts, ranks, and eliminates false alarms; Auto Learn rejects false radar sources based on exact location and frequency
- 5-inch GPS/radar device integrates state-of-the-art radar/laser detection, speed camera and speed limit information, 3D GPS navigation, and more
- Selectable radar and laser bands allow you to customize which bands are monitored; Spec Display provides actual numeric frequency for any radar signal
State-of-the-art radar/laser detection, speed camera and speed limit information, 3D GPS navigation, and a lot more. Radar/Laser Detection Click to view manage diagram.
Multiple screens track and display as significantly as 4 different radar signals. You can also manage alerts and mark speed traps or safety camera places for future reference. Easy 3D Navigation
View your current place and route on a map. PASSPORT i Q Specs Mark Location feature permits you to instantly"mark"identified speed traps, cameras, and other places of interest. Cruise Alert feature offers modified radar alerts within specified speeds. Selectable radar and laser bands allow you to customize which bands are monitored. PASSPORT i Q FeaturesPersonal navigation system comes complete with NAVTEQ mapping, branded points of interest, speed limit data, and lane assist. Defender Database stores thousands of red-light and fixed-position speed cameras throughout North America. Exclusive Spec Display supplies actual numeric frequency for any radar signal. Revolutionary Auto Sensitivity mode gives real-time radar performance based on vehicle speed, plus Highway and Auto No X settings. Map view will also provide speed trap and camera icons directly on the map. Radar and laser alerts are shown inside the lower left corner with a corresponding bar graph. Auto Learn function automatically learns and rejects false radar sources based on precise location and frequency. New proprietary threat-signal ranking (TSR) software intelligently sorts, ranks, and rejects traffic-flow-monitoring false alarms automatically. Exclusive Smart Cord for easy access to Mute and True Lock features. You can also manage alerts and mark speed traps or safety camera places for future reference.
Operating BandsX-band 10. 450 ± 25 MHzLaser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth 150 GHz ± 100 MHzKa-band 34. 700 ± 1,300 MHzKu-band 13. 525 GHz ± 25 MHzK-band 24.
Dimensions5. 71"H x 1. 35"W x 3. 62"DWhat's in the Box
2019 Copyright ©~Radar Detectors