Whistler XTR-140 Laser/radar Detector With Exclusive Twin Alert Periscopes
- Patented VG-2 cloaking technology for undetectability
- Easy-to-read icon display indicates power, city mode, band identification, and signal strength
- Complete band coverage of all Laser, Radar, VG-2, and Safety Radar bands
- Exclusive Twin Alert Periscope provides an added attention-getting visual alert
- Three unique city modes and highway mode to reduce false alarms
- Format: CD
- Operating System: N/A
Three City Modes and Highway Mode Highway mode provides full audio and visual warning of laser/radar systems while maintaining complete sensitivity. When the signal increases, the unit will alert briefly to notify you of the adjust in signal strength. Highway mode is the default setting of all Whistler's laser/radar detectors. City mode helps lessen the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts by providing an initial alert (same distance as Highway Mode) , then remaining quiet unless the signal strength becomes very powerful.
Vehicle Battery Saver Mode The Vehicle Battery Saver Mode automatically shuts off your detector inside three hours if you forget to turn it off. The timer is reset if the detector is turned off or unplugged, or any button is pressed prior to the six hours have expired. The detector will alert you with an audible and visual warning before it shuts off.
2019 Copyright ©~Radar Detectors