Whistler XTR-420 Battery Operated Radar Detector
- Icon Display
- VG-2 cloaking technology makes you invisible to radar detector detectors
- Total Band Protection
- One-year warranty
- Provides alerts for all radar and laser signals, and Safety Warning System alerts; 3 City Modes and Highway Mode for reducing false alerts
- High Gain Lens
- Bright icon display offers easy-to-read display to indicate power, city mode, radar band identification, and signal strength
- Battery-powered radar/laser detector provides up to 15 hours operation on a single charge (power cord and rechargeable batteries provided)
- Battery Operated
- Internal Battery Charger
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: One Size
- Operating System: N/A
4. 45 inches and just 9 ounces. 15 x 1. 90 x 3.
3 City Modes/Highway Mode Highway mode offers full audio and visual warning of laser/radar systems while maintaining complete sensitivity, and is the default setting of Whistler laser/radar detectors. When the signal increases the unit will alert briefly to notify you in the change in signal strength. City mode helps minimize the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts by offering an initial alert (same distance as Highway Mode) then remaining quiet unless the signal strength becomes quite strong.
Dim/Dark Mode Dim/Dark Mode reduces the illumination in the display. Dim or dark can be engaged during an alert. reduced. In Dark Mode, the display goes dark for provided that a signal is being detected and for 20 seconds after, then the display returns to the dimmer setting.
Selectable Auto Shut Off Auto Shut Off Mode automatically shuts off the detector. The timer is reset when the detector is turned off, the energy cord is unplugged, or a button is pressed. This helps save batteries. The detector will alert you with an audible and visual warning before it shuts off.
2019 Copyright ©~Radar Detectors