Whistler XTR-440 Laser/radar Detector Battery Operated With Built In Battery Charger With Blue Text Display
- One-year warranty
- Battery-powered radar/laser detector provides up to 15 hours operation on a single charge (power cord and rechargeable batteries provided)
- Blue backlit text display provides distinct visual confirmation of signals detected, signal strength, and indicates engaged modes of operation
- VG-2 cloaking technology makes you invisible to radar detector detectors; 3 City Modes and Highway Mode for reducing false alerts; dim/dark mode
- Provides 360-degree alerts for selectable radar and laser signals, POP mode alerts, and Safety Warning System alerts
- Format: CD-ROM
- Operating System: N/A
Whistler's XTR-440 laser/radar detector provides you full band protection from radar signals, 360-degree laser detection, Whistler's patented VG-2 cloaking technology, and plenty much more. Competitive features and competitive pricing. The brilliant blue text display, together with tone alerts and Whistler's distinctive alert periscopes, mean you'll never miss an alert.
4. 84 x 1. 41 x 2. 35 inches and just 5. 6 ounces.
3 City Modes/Highway Mode Highway mode provides complete audio and visual warning of laser/radar systems while maintaining full sensitivity, and could be the default setting of Whistler laser/radar detectors. City mode helps minimize the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts by supplying an initial alert (same distance as Highway Mode) then remaining quiet unless the signal strength becomes very potent. When the signal increases the unit will alert briefly to notify you of the adjust in signal strength.
Filter Mode There are times when a radar detector can emit the actually same frequency as police radar and can trigger your detector to falsely alarm. The Whistler Filter Mode option gives a approach to study the signal and verify if it's legitimate police radar or probably a false alert from another detector. Sometimes a detector can display a signal when picking up another radar detector in vehicle close by.
Selectable Auto Shut Off Auto Shut Off Mode automatically shuts off the detector. The detector will alert you with an audible and visual warning before it shuts off. The timer is reset when the detector is turned off, the energy cord is unplugged, or a button is pressed. This helps save batteries.
2019 Copyright ©~Radar Detectors